View Single Post
UK Dealer
Default Re: Time to stage the Motorbicycling Nativity Play

After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem and asked, "Has anyone got a spare cylinder head, spark plug and a magneto for our grubee skyhawks? oh and where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his starfire in the east and have come to compare specs."

When King Herod heard this he was disturbed, and all Jerusalem with him. When he had called together all the people's chief priests and teachers of the laws of combustion, he asked them where the Starfire was sold. "At all good stockists," they replied, "for this is what the advert said:
" The advent sale is now on at Bluecollarbikes in the land of Liberty,
and out of this promotion will come a biker
who will be the menace of our nextdoor neighbours.' "

Then Herod called the Magi secretly and found out from them the best way to mount a HT engine on his schwinn jaguar. He sent them to the local Bethlehem Hardware Store and said, "Go and make a careful search for nylox nuts. As soon as you find them, report to me, so that I too may go cruising without fear of losing my nuts."

After they had heard the king, they went on their way, guided by Normans light, and the starfire they had ridden in the east pulled them valiantly until it conked out over the road from a place where a child was. When they saw the condition of the starfire, and realised it was merely out of gas, they were overjoyed.

On coming to a house, they saw a child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and begged a cup of tea and a gallon of premium. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold and of incense and of myrrh. And having been warned in a dream of the recent clamp down on unregistered motored bikes, they returned to their country by another route.
For EU and UK Kits/Parts/Fully fitted bikes.
Visit us at -

'Engines Ignited By the Finest Cigar'

"Tigertooth built him a jet
When his parts come in he'll be set
The pulse was so cool
It'd make a guy drool
He'll put one on a bike now I bet....................." - Ilikeabikea

Last edited by; 12-24-2008 at 11:54 AM.