Got this in the other day, thanks to Mr. Map for leading me down the right paths. Im going to use this on my Balanced motor build but that will take most of the winter so why not throw it on the Huffy lol. Drilled it out and reamed the holes, after this pic was taken. The other head is the stocker.
When I took the head off it looked like the head gasket had a leak so that's possibly where I was losng some power and dealing with some weirdness tuning the carb. My bud Brian agreed and he is a ex motorcycle mechanic and also built Whizzer bikes in this area years ago so he has some experience in all this mess lol.
And here it is on the motor. I have yet to tighten the nuts down. I was at my buddies brains house and didn't want to sacrifice one of his sockets to the grinding wheel. Guess the test run will have to wait till tomorrow.
Oh and I swapped my front tire out and threw in some slime and tomorrow evening before my next ride Ill do the rear tire.
Once again I want to thank all the great characters here for all the help!!!!!