View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 12:58 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: 40 + mile ride today !!! what is the farthest you have gone ???

Originally Posted by Jumpa View Post
Roger, when I go one a journey like that my hands & wrists get so numb I need to find a set of handle bRS THAT WILL NOT DO THAT TO ME
What kind of bike do you ride? I may have a ROCK SHOK set up you can HAVE just pay shipping or just come get em if they fit I'm in Buzzards Bay Roger!!!I have two front fork sets that have shocks on them and with the extra weight on these bikes the shocks certainly cant hurt.. unless of course they fail then.... one set came off a huffy the other came off a Mongoose I do believe

i am verrrrrry interested !!!!! i have a .... reaction beach cruiser from sports athaurity .... solid fram cause i am poor lol it cost me my whole pay check !!! i have a realy nice schwinn rival but it can not be motorized its too nice of a pedal bike for me to want to alter in any way what so ever as i will never be able to afford another on ! so i bought the cruiser...

pic ... its from east coast cycle suply it is a reaction cruiser.... single speed rear coaster hub the neck is long and thin however and threaded ?? its not standar the guy at the bike shop told me as he only deals in threadless and only had some standard threaded left over...
for the life of me i can not find the bike even on the internet !!!!!! wow but here is one exactly like it with the same angle and diamiter and length neck tube

you can see my bike in detail on my user page
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 26 America Men Bike.JPG (252.8 KB, 18 views)
here to stay and compleatly insane ! deal with it lol