View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 10:44 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: 40 + mile ride today !!! what is the farthest you have gone ???

forgot to post about this but i just did a 60 mile round trip ride a week ago to visit my son on his b day !!! i mapped out all windy backroads though rt 125 and rt 28 a nice seanic rout down back roads though the country to down town plastow NH, my home is in woburn MA !!!! so i rode from woburn MA to plastow NH !!! the ride home was tough lol it started raining on me and it was pitch black out !!! lol i have a pretty heaby dutie bright head light cost me 50$ !!! and a bright tail light they were a set.. i think i am going to buy the same head light seperatly again so i would have 2, should givbe me around 500 lum of cree led light in the front.

i cant believe it rained on me lol i didnt mind the dark but 30 something miles of rain p#ssed me off lol...

i discovered my bike can go a lot faster than i thought it could lol i hit 40mph !!! wow !! thats fast for me too fast !

and man i really want a set of front springers or shocks !!! no way i will do that again on a solid frame bike, or a least a shock seat post !
here to stay and compleatly insane ! deal with it lol