View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 10:26 PM
Default Re: Have you ever ridden your MB in the snow just for fun?

Originally Posted by unraw View Post

Not all my projects look that half done. That bike is just the bike that I try new ideas on. I have built around 10 motorized bicycles and they were for other people. My other motorized bicycle looks much better and is properly maintained, and assembled. It is my daily driver to work and around town. This one is just half done and I was just having some fun in the snow with it that day.

Nice bike!

It's good to know you have some experience! The last thing we need to see is you burned with a fuel tank wrapped around your head appearing in the news. I know it's unikely...that's why they're called accidents.

It's inlikely the exposed mag could set it off...It takes a flame or spark to set gas off. The connection between the CDI and plug is not sealed. You can get arcs around the plug wire cap.

If a woman can win a law suit because she spilled hot Mcdonalds coffee in her lap, you can believe it won't take much to stop the "dangerous to the public", import of engine kits.

Your post was funny and I realize you were just having fun...just don't show it to anyone else

I really do have a new tank that you can have for the cost of shipping if you want it. $5.00