View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 11:33 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Does anyone recognize this bicycle?

With a few upgrades and proper maintenance even the walmart Scwhinns and ahuffy bike will run for years, better wheels and hubs are the main draw back on them in my experience, but even some of them hold up well with proper lubrication and maintenance, I purposely use the less expensive parts on my bike to show this is possible, many cant afford the " high end bikes and parts" so they just do the best they can with what they have and can afford, so instead of downing what they have I encourage on how to make the more common bikes and parts as good as they can be by proper bearing lubrication and adjustment, im not talking about advising someone on a race bike Im talking about a hobby bike or a short distance daily rider bike which is what most have.

Not hating on anyone here myself just try to be careful with my comments toward someone who post a bike and project they are obviously proud of, I like to brag on them and lift them up for what they have done and not hit them in the nose with a comment calling their bike a piece of..... well fill in the blank here, its all about being considerate and respectfull of others, its a shame we dont have much of that these days.

Peace, Map
I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!

Last edited by mapbike; 10-09-2013 at 11:36 AM.