View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 11:21 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: How comfortable is your 'shop' ?

Originally Posted by 2door View Post
LOL, my advice to golfers. Take that little ball, don't hit it with a stick anymore, put it in your pocket and go home and do something constructive, creative or productive.
I always agreed with George Carlin on golf. "An arrogant, elitist and totally pointless game".

There is more than one way to play golf which I learned as a teen in a city full of courses including a country club course in our community.

Our house wasn't on the golf course but 3 of my good high school buddies were and you can have a lot of fun on a golf course at night.

But for daylight golf all of us played and as we got older (married, kids, bla bla bla) we would play games like Bingo-Bango-Bongo for money to keep it fun but it was more than that, it was 'Guys day out' no women allowed, and for 4 or 5 hours we would go to a beautiful grassy 'park' and play on golf carts while a pretty woman would stop by every 3 holes or so with ice cold beer and food and catch up on all the guy talk.

Like any sport it sucks if you suck at it and it is frigg'n hard game to play but with 3 good friends with you that play at your level I absolutely loved it and miss not being able to play anymore.
KC's Krusiers Builds