View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 12:40 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: 40 + mile ride today !!! what is the farthest you have gone ???

Originally Posted by rogergendron1 View Post
well anyway my main goal of the ride will be to visit my dad and get the puch 70 cc hi hi on and ride home with a new exhaust !!!!!

but i am howerver hopping to have enough time to install a lighter wrist pin or lighten the one have by drilling out the center hole and installing a better det of needle bearings and get the piston polished and milled perfectly and hope that will cure up some of the mild vibes i am having at aroun 30mph. if i can i will have my dad deck the jug and space it and finninsh all the port work to perfection but i do not think i will have the time as i dont want a 50 mile ride home in the pitch black lol

my exhaust is priority !! it should look like the one in the first pic when i am done with diamond plate cones. the head is easy i can drill it out for 8mm studs wile my dad is welding.. everthing else is a matter of how mutch time i have left after finninshing the exhaust before i have to leave to go home

how long do you guys think it would take to drive 50 miles on a motor bike non stop at a average cruise of 25mph ? about 2 hours ? probably more because of traffic and stopps and detours right ...
Not sure how long it will take you for sure bt Ill bet you'll know when you get there.....

Hope its agreat ride for you.

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!