View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 01:59 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

In the last week I have put different wheels, Tires and heavy duty thorn resistant tubes on the Kulana, also put a new rear sprocket I drilled out for the stock coupler mount and was able to get things adjusted soem that my KMC415H chain has correct tension and the idler tensioner could be eliminated completely, I went up to a 36T in place of the 34T that was on the other rear wheel, cruise speed is still a nice 42MPH at the 7940RPM range and I stiil have the same 45MPH top speed on a slight decline.

Today, I put different bars on the bike and shortened the brake cables and also added a set of cushy foam grips which sure feel nice, bike rides like a dream with the balloon Tires VS the 26x1.75 tires I had on it before, now I need to get the RT carb put on and tuned, and I really need to get my exhaust built, what I have on it now is crazy loud, it runs great but it is seriously screaming down the road at 40+mph with the wide open pipe.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20131003_160721.jpg (604.8 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg 20131003_160748.jpg (524.2 KB, 40 views)
I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!