View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 08:35 AM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie

Default Re: Reasons for riding Motorized Bicycle

I originally bought and built my first motobike kit because I lost my license and needed a means of transportation to get to the various meetings that I had to get to (I got a DUI) After I built it and was riding around people began asking where I got it and where they could get one. I told them about how much money it took but that the techniques for assembling them right was something that I had to learn the hard way. So I suggested that I could build them one at a very reasonable price as compared to a bike that they could buy build and then call me afterwards, which would cost them $25 a visit plus parts, because they couldn't figure out why it wasn't working right. I've since sold 30+ M.P.G Motobikes all of which are still on the road running great. I've found a passion for these things, and now that I have my license back I still prefer to ride around town on my Motorized Schwinn Drifter with Ape Hanger handle bars matching bullet headlight and springer forks. I have also become Delawares foremost expert on motorized bicycles.