View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 08:28 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Who makes this bike?

Originally Posted by Jumpa View Post
like my dad use to say when I was a kid "5 miles and 5 grand doesn't make you a biker son" Now today its "15 miles and 15 grand doesn't make you a biker son" !! I remember riding on my father Harley when I was a 5 year old kid on the front and of course and grabbing the throttle and twisting the crap out of it then getting a smack upside the head . !

He also had a Triumph and a Indian when I was a youngin geees this was 41 years go though. In Plymouth Ma. when I was 9 years old my brother burned our house down to the ground with a snowmobile in the basement.

The Plymouth Fire Department showed up stumbling drunk off their asses , I guess that was acceptable back then. I remember them all laughing and tripping over the fire hoses and stuff I distinctly remember the smell on their breath, it was New years even 1976 long story short all the bikers and CB'ers came together and donated like over 4 thousand dollars to my parents it was my first impression of a group of bikers, helping my family out ! These inst-a-bikers today I get a kick out of them like when I wave or say hi to them they look at me as if I'm not allowed to talk to them. I remember falling asleep on the front of my fathers bike on the way to Farmington & Rochester New Hampshire from Cape Cod when I was about 4 or 5 years old My father would strap me to him so I couldn't fall off
Man jumpa....... that is an awesome freaking story......!

What can I say......all about the love of the ride, love of the rumble of an awesome bike and the love a father has for his son.....

That story will make a grown man that truly understands the story have a soft moment in his heart.... thanks for sharing that here and please share that word for word with the young ones in your life.

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!