Thread: Just a question
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 03:06 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Just a question

Originally Posted by sniperxfire View Post
I tried flipping the sprocket and it didnt really help.

Though your idea about getting lower diameter sprocket will surely be the solution to my problem.

If 36T is smaller than the 44T i have,that may be the way to go.

Again, i thank you for keeping in touch with my problem and ill update this thread to let everyone know how it goes.
You are very welcome and I look forward to hearing your results and hope that is a solid fix, and you will have a likely increase of 5-8mph added to your cruise speed as well, the 36t sprocket will reduce hill climb speed if it is a long hill but my bikeshVe 34 & 36t sprockets and they pull my 215lbs really good on the hills Round here in central Texas, if you have a free flowing exhaust and your carb is jetted properly youshould have acomfortable cruis speed of 30-34mph with a 36T sprocket on flat ground. Those are my results on my Huffy bike that has a unported jug and just a well tuned carb and a sbp expansion exhaust, I do have a Puch hi hi 50cc head on it now but my comfortable cruise speed is still 32-34mph before vibes get uncomfortable.

Best wishes to you.

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!