View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 11:36 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: My mongoose beast project

Originally Posted by felix2 View Post
first shake down flintstone run was crazy fun! had to be some where around 20-25 mph. will definitely gusset that frame somewhere if i dont add another tube cross member type structure.

the chain rubs the tire a bit, but thats ok with me..for now. it was a night/dusk ride and the looks on peoples and kids faces was great.

it's plenty fast for me cuz i just basically want a lazy cruiser, but i probably will try to adjust performance to smooth it out a bit. also, it doesnt idle well but i haven't adjusted the nt carb yet. i'm in the process of searching that now.

thanks guys, couldnt do this without all of your threads on this site. i'm stoked.
I'm looking forward to seeing it come along as you work to get it just the way you want it...... That is a unique build for sure...... I tell people all the time to keep the rubber side down, but for you I'm gonna say keep the rubber side down X2 cause there is at least twice as much rubber on that bike than there is on a normal one.....

Them there is some tires and evafang....!

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!