View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 06:28 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

Originally Posted by xseler View Post
I ground off and painted the mounting tab on my new expansion chamber. Also, after I've put about 15 miles on it today, I noticed that my rear tire looked like I had Armor All'ed it ---- no bueno in my books!! Even though the pipe wasn't directly pointed at the tire, I fabbed a turn down/turn out for the exit of the muffler. It should solve the issue. I guess if you could direct the exhaust onto the drive chain, you shouldn't ever have to lube it!!

I also 'dusted' my shop space......
That looks real good..... I really like the colors on your bike, never seen that scheme at any of the stores around here, If I do I'll be getting one probably, that bike is just mean and clean looking.... that expansion exhaust really set it off nice to.

Shop space looks good also, if I showed you a pic of mine right now you would likely trip and fall over something while setting in the office chair looking at the pic on the monitor.... yeah it's about that bad, but when the new shop is done..... OH MY........! it sure will be nice... 800sqft of work space and parts storage..... worked on it some more today and hope to start putting decking on the roof in a week or so.

nice mods xseler..

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!