Thread: Me and my bee
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 04:16 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Me and my bee

Originally Posted by thxcuz View Post
I would have done a chain drive but after reading this forum I got scared. I want chain drive speed but have friction drive mechanic ability.
Maybe in the future
The right bike frame and a few tools will get you going with an HT kit in no time, just take the plunge when you have the extra change to throw at it and plenty of good fellas here that will jump right in and advise you and help any way they can, just buy a good reputable kit like the kit from Thats Dax, I know there are other ones that have given people great service but if you get the Dax kit with the balanced lower it will be a pleasure to ride the bike because of the reduced vibes and less likely to have mechanical issues because of the quality bearings that he has in the engines, I know I sound bias toward Duanes engines but after owning others and now after owning the Gen IV GP360 Balanced lower from him I can honestly say I don't want anything any less now, IMHO it is the best bang for the buck hands down and thats why I just ordered another one about 5 minutes ago.....LOL!

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!