Thread: Me and my bee
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 03:03 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Me and my bee

Originally Posted by thxcuz View Post
I know it's been a while but after being uninterested in motor bicycling for a while and getting rid of my cruiser because we moved, I fired up the bee again. This time on an old folding bike. I got the cable lift for it and sawed off that flaptraption that was originally on it.
I forgot how fun that engine was.
The bumble bee has a lot of haters....well haters gonna hate because I'm loving this crazy little engine again.
I would assume a Dax or staton would be better and if I ever get the money I may look into getting one (or a GEBE.... I want one of those big time)
I'm in an urban area with lots of starts and stops and no long open road opportunities. I doubt the performance of this 28cc weed wacker would be sufficient in that situation but it works great for me.

Btw: I have been accused of working for them or selling them. I don't

Welcome back cuz, glad you're enjoying the little 2 smoker again, I know how it is when interest is a bit lost for a while, went through the same thing a while back and was away from here for a while, other things in life happened that required most all my attention and much of the fun stuff had to take a back seat, but I'm back now with bells on and whistles blowing..... lovin every minute of it and having a blast with this awesome hobby.

Always keep the rubber side down and again welcome back to the forum...

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!