View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 04:13 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Anyone ever tried putting a pool of oil in the bottom of a China Girl crankcase?

Originally Posted by Hiigel View Post
I'm glad you asked this question; I was considering the same thing. It sounded like a good idea, but I never got around to trying it.
I dont mean to sound rude here in any way but judging from this very silly question..... you guys obviously are clueless about how a 2 stroke engine works and why it is a very..... well for lack of any other word stupid thing to even consider putting oil in thelower case of a 2 stroke engine........ it will serve absolutely no purpose other than causing the engine to either not run at all or to just run long enough to oil foul the spark plug and then die...........
If you just gotta put oil in the lower end of something for goodness freaking sake go buy a 4 stroke engine and then pour oil in something that is made to have oil in it..........

I just cant believe this thread is still active...... by far one of the craziest ideas I have ever seem on this forum concerning the 2 stroke chine girls.....

Just gotta shake your head and laugh a little at this.......!

Peace, map
I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!