View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 09:08 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Motorized Bike Installation Video!

In reguards to the spark plug issue I thought that screw on the thang was the deal that was on top of that other deal that is on that square looking part that has those fin looking thangs that stick up like ridges or some on top of uh you know the engine thang that the exhaus pipe lookin tube screws on to, and what the deal is, is that the long wire has that curved looking deal on the end of it that pushes down over the spark plug and it has a square looking box thang that has some wars coming out of it that have to hook up to them other wars so that other deal that makes the electric go up the the black square box will make a spark go to the spark plug, now my trouble seems to be that the black curved deal wont push all the way down, is it possible that I need to screw off that little chinga lerra thats on top of the plug tip?

LOL.....! I work with a fella that would most like ask the question like I just did......pretty dang funny listening to him and hard to know what the heck he is talking about some time.....!

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!