Re: Reasons for riding Motorized Bicycle
Haven't got mine built yet but here's some reasons why I chose to go this route.
1. I hated paying for gas in my huge gas hog so I got rid of it.
2. I don't really want a motorcycle. I want something that I can cruise around town in and relax while doing it and have power assist uphill.
3. I like the idea that if the motor quits or I run out of gas I can always pedal back.
4. I can quit ruining my valuable baseball cards in tire spokes.
5. 4 was a joke. None of the cards are valuable.