View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 01:04 PM
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member
Default Re: New Canadian Guy Here

I will buy any regular mountain bike I need that will be suitable for the application. I like roadway riding (point A to point B - grocery getting, so 50 km/h max), I like paved pathways, packed dirt, single track tree bush riding. I have ridden cruisers before and they are not my thing.

I have average mechanical skills, I am very interested in the mechanical aspect because I think this will become my new hobby, I've been looking for a cool hobby, never really had one before. Riding, pretty flat a couple steep short hills, lots of long gentle hills. I have asked those guys I see on the motorized bicycle and they havent been hassled by The Man, just curosity. I guess if your going crazy doing stupid things they will pull you aside and run your name. But I would like mine to be more silent, because I heard these bikes and they are somewhat noticable at 90 degrees, but I am always looking for a scooter instead of a bike.

Engine Kit - up to $500 for the right kit, the bicycle anywhere from $500 to $2k.

Last edited by mkatt4x4; 09-15-2013 at 07:29 PM.