I spent a couple of hours wearing myself out and banging my head against a wall to get this thing started over the weekend without success.
I adjusted the clutch and cable for maximum engagement. I also degreased the inside of the clutch to rule out slipping. The clutch is most definitely grabbing hard (which is why I wore myself out). I have made no mods to the kit (all original) and it ran great right out of the box.
I can tell there is spark and fuel and none of the ports appear to be clogged and, if I remove the plug, the piston moves up and down easily when I release the clutch lever so its not seized.