View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 01:53 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Talking Re: Building a mono-shock frame to mount any size tire or engine.

Originally Posted by Dogtown Burner View Post
sounds *****in' Mike. I can't wait to see it. and the top tube! whew, thats an undertaking, and my kinda build! I love the tank bikes. I'm building a gx200 Electra for october race. (not a frame-tank, i'll be using a wolf creative customs tank). It's definitely a nice sized can of worms. hahahha.
I got the largest top tube that Nova sells, 42mm. I would have got a 42mm down tube as well but that engine mount is made for a 38mm down tube, so thats what I got.

I originally planned on a frame built around the GX200 but changed my mind after I went over it's length and width measurements over and over again in my head. I want to keep the same tube angles and tube lines as the Felt Slater/MP, only a taller version of it. So I scaled my engine plans back down to the GC160. I bought no seat or chainstays as I have no plan on having any of those. I'm still h3ll bent on the swing arm with 3.5" Shinko SR244 tires.....front and rear. I'm not concerned about pedaling..... as you can see, but it will have them. LOL

Militarizing the road, one bike at a time, since 2014.

Last edited by miked826; 08-22-2013 at 11:51 AM.