Thread: 100:1 Mix
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 10:35 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: 100:1 Mix

Just a side note, if anyone does use the above mentioned web site, and you need to get the ratio for say a quarter gallon, it wont work if you type in" " you would need to type in .25 or 0.25 and it will calculate that way

While some may find the site as useful as teats on a bull , someone such as myself It is a god send for me because with 4 or 5 different bikes. I cant mix just one container for all the bikes. My wife seems to be missing her largest measuring cup also ..SHHHHH!!!

I always seem to have 3 or 4 different motors at diff. stages of the break in process so i find this info priceless. I got so pissed off at the white/ clear premix bottle the one that has the 25:1 and 20:1 on the same line & the instructions on that bottle would confuse Sir Issac Newton.

I know I must sound like a complete idiot but I really have been mixing fuel for years in chainsaws ,dirt bikes , water pumps ect.etc. however at 46 years old the damage done to the gray matter in the 80's is catching up to me.