View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 11:44 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Broken intake stud resolution

Originally Posted by View Post
We simply wanted to explain why his motor was out of warranty while we advertise a 6 month warranty for our current kits.
Its appreciated BTW...and you did agree to replace the engine, but , it shouldnt matter when i bought this kit, its got less than 100 miles on it, barely broke in and you do advertise the 6 month warranty. It shouldnt matter where it was purchased, you are the supplier of the kit to me, the customer. Enjoy your ride...thanx.

Originally Posted by Creative Engineering View Post

You must give these re-sellers a break! If you know you cobbled something...just ask for a replacement part, and pay for it. They don't make the engine kits. It's a simple wholesale to retail business. The fact that they offer any sort of warranty is amazing!
No they dont produce the kits, but that doesnt stop them from selling them with faulty hardware they know comes with the kit. They should at least attempt to replace all the garbage screws, bolts and parts that are known to break. Even if it made the price to go up on the kits, that would be fine with me. Id rather start out paying more to begin with than have to find a replacement part as soon as I get the last one that broke fixed.