View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 06:31 PM
Wild Bill's Avatar
Wild Bill Wild Bill is offline
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Camarillo So. Cal.
Posts: 475
Default Re: First time Californian

If you just get the license plate(one time $20 fee) and get the motorcycle learners permit you wont have to take the riding test but you will have to take the written test which is easy. But with the learners permit you cant ride at night.
Its all fun and games until someone loses an eye, then its just fun!
Reply With Quote