View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 04:46 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motor bike today?

Originally Posted by bigbutterbean View Post
Tested my charging circuit with a multimeter. I already had my system set up and tested before, but I had to replace the generator spindle and I also installed a different battery, so I just wanted to test it and make sure its still working properly. It appears to be, but I'll also be testing it over the next few days to see if there is any voltage drop in the battery. There shouldn't be, but testing is the best way to make sure. In a little while I'll be off to tractor supply to get a trailer marker light to use as a brake light. I'll also be changing my current brake light into a tail light eventually, so that I can eliminate the need for any batteries that can't be charged by my charging system.
I got some smaller rectangular shaped trailer marker lights at autozone that are LED, I plan to use them because of their small current draw on a battery, tractor supply may have the LED type also, they will be brighter than the standard light normally also.

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!