View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 10:56 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: How much did your build cost?

I'm in love with these tires where did you get them and if you n remember how much

Originally Posted by mr. Minecraft View Post
after being in the goped/dirt bike scene for a few years, i built my first bike which was a real pos that barely went together correctly. It was all stock, the bike was 170 and the kit was 180, but we had to replace some parts and make a few things so after it was "done" it cost me around $400.

after getting into gopeds again, i built another motorbike because i just cant shake the addiction of motor bikes . It was the same type of bike but i knew what to do this time. I replaced all hardware that came with the kit, and had the correct parts ready. After it was done it cost about $500.

then after buying yet another goped and getting pulled over a bunch, i built myself a hs fourstroke that i was going to use as my only bike untill a new thing comes along. I put everything i wanted on it since it will be my last bike for a while. Felt bike, custom exhaust, billet crank, sprocket adapter, speedometer, tach, etc. After it was done, i spent about $1,000. This bike is now my pride and joy (besides my pc).

hope i had some useful info!