Building a mono-shock frame to mount any size tire or engine.
I'm gonna start focusing on the crux of all my motorized bicycle misery, the bike frame itself. My next frame will be built from the tube up to my specs. Not Huffy's, Schwinn's, Felt's, etc.
1) 4130 Chromoly.
2) 6+ inches between the rear dropouts to mount any width wheel up to 4.5".
3) A massive triangle area up front to house any engine up to 212cc without needing custom made engine mounts.
4) Box swing-arm rear with a single adjustable coil-over shock mounted completely outside of the front triangle of the frame.
5) Oversized top and down tubes.
6) Built-on carrier rack, mounted to swing-arm capable of carrying 150+ lbs. load.
7) B1tch Pad Seat attached to carrier rack and fold-able foot pegs attached somewhere.
CA § 21204. Seating of persons riding bicycle
(a) No person operating a bicycle upon a highway shall ride other than upon or astride a permanent and regular seat attached thereto.
(b) No operator shall allow a person riding as a passenger, and no person shall ride as a passenger, on a bicycle upon a highway other than upon or astride a separate seat attached thereto.
Militarizing the road, one bike at a time, since 2014.