View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 04:54 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: How comfortable is your 'shop' ?

Originally Posted by dodge dude94 View Post
At least you guys have roofs over your heads! My shop is my overly sunny and sweltering back porch with picnic table. lol Parts and stuff get stored in my room in various boxes and my tool box.
Granted, I'm 18 and only have one bike, so I guess it comes with the territory, eh?
Hey, thay aint nothing wrong with that D-Dude94, done lots of that myself and still do it, if we lived in a more moderate climate it wouldnt be as bad this time of year but then again we can work outside in the winter months without it being to bad most of the time too so I guess we have it pretty good actually.

Does my heart good to see an 18 year old diving into doing something with his hands and mind instead of rap crap and video games 24/7 like so many do now days, some day when all this computer technology comes crashing down people better know how to do more than just push a button or flip a switch.

Hang in there and work hard and stay focused on the important things in life and one day you can have a great workshop to work out of and hopefully have a chance to pass this great hobby down to others.

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!