View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 10:19 PM
Default Re: Is there a Canadian version of this site?

I really just can't understand why your inability to find #41 chain would cause you to become upset with this forum. This is a global website, but the truth is that we don't get very many members here from Canada due to the fact that motorized bicycles are illegal in most parts of your country. We have members from several other countries, but I would say that the majority of our members live in the U.S. We refer to stores that are common here, such as Tractor Supply, Walmart, Advance Auto Parts, Radio Shack, quite often. I'm sorry if they don't have some of those stores in Canada, and I'm also sorry if that upsets you, but really it isn't our fault. There used to be a Canadian vendor with a website that had a forum, perhaps that website is still up and you can check there for advice on where to find upgrade/heavy duty parts in your country. The website was called Since they shipped exclusively to Canada, I have not looked at their website in quite some time and do not know if they are still in business. Alternatively, I believe ships to Canada. He has quality parts and customer service that can't be beat. Because he ships from the U.S., shipping outside the U.S. will obviously be more expensive. You can also check go-kart suppliers in Canada for #41 chain.

Last edited by bigbutterbean; 07-11-2013 at 10:46 PM.