Re: New member needs help w/ 48cc 4-stroke (chinese)
A few more questions:
1. Motor oil...I want to change it...can I use the Mobil 1 synthetic 5W-30 that I already have? I also have some John Deer (I think it's 10W-30) oil for mowers/small engines.
2. Approximately how much oil do these engines require?
3. Where do you fill it up at? At the dipstick?
4. Where would I find the 'screen' for the oil, so I can wash it?
5. fairracing31...you say you have the same carb. How did you do the drain hose on the carb? If I just use 8" or so of tubing, and use zip-ties to point it up...won't dirt get in there?