View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 12:03 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motor bike today?

Originally Posted by mapbike View Post
Thanks for the info Moto, I haven't run one of these type carbs on my bikes so wasnt sure about the type of ends the cables may have.

Do they just need a correct size amount of solder put on the end of the correctly measures length of cable from end of jacket to tip of cable simular to what is needed for the NT carbs cable end?

I am convinced that I will need a larger, better flowing, more tunable carb to get the extra speed and power I'm looking for from my next build, will have better cyl. head and I've ported my jug well so that it will flow much better but all that porting doesn't do much good without the ability to put more air and fuel into the engine as in requires it at higher revs.

dang good price on that carb no doubt.....
Yup just solder like the NT. They are awesome carbs - leave it to the italians to make great motor parts... I can say for a fact that the boost this carb gives from 30 to top speed when paired with a good pipe and a fast engine is epic if not terrifying. I can only imagine how the 21mm is going to feel (if it is not rediculously too big...) The only thing is that they are an absolute B!TCH to tune - with 3 jets a mixture screw and a needle clip there is a whole lot of adjustments to be done

Last edited by Moto; 07-05-2013 at 12:08 AM.