View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 11:22 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motor bike today?

Originally Posted by Moto View Post
I actually ran this carb before in the 19mm version. It is spigot (AKA rubber hose) mount so you hose-clamp one end to the carb and the other end to the intake. I use a standard maniac machined intake. I make my own cables

edit: if you wanna go big ive been wanting to try one of these for a while.... XD
Thanks for the info Moto, I haven't run one of these type carbs on my bikes so wasnt sure about the type of ends the cables may have.

Do they just need a correct size amount of solder put on the end of the correctly measures length of cable from end of jacket to tip of cable simular to what is needed for the NT carbs cable end?

I am convinced that I will need a larger, better flowing, more tunable carb to get the extra speed and power I'm looking for from my next build, will have better cyl. head and I've ported my jug well so that it will flow much better but all that porting doesn't do much good without the ability to put more air and fuel into the engine as in requires it at higher revs.

dang good price on that carb no doubt.....
I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!