View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 12:02 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Fred's (Cr Machine) motor Ordered!

Originally Posted by hsvmick View Post
mate your not silly at all ,maybe a good week for you if its raining to take your time in your build to make sure your brakes are working more then good i hope you are putting a nice chamber on with your motor and what gear ing are you going to use well spent if you like your china girl to scream and like the little two strokers
well thank you! i really wanted to buy the gt2 frame? (frame with gas tank inside) or find an actual steel frame and redo the whole bike and swap parts like tires, rims, handle bars and forks from my old mountain bike but I know that will be lots of money and also considering going with a hydraulic brake setup for the front. For now I jus want to put the motor on the bike, get a feel for it and hope nothing goes wrong before i start ordering a bunch of parts. Well so far im using the 44t rear sprocket but fred suggested i move to a 36t because his motors have good torque. I will judge that once i get it put on haha Only chamber I have is the stock one but i have a motevelo on the way. that chamber was bought before the motor and i really wish I could buy a different chamber but we will see how she does