View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 02:28 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Drilled a 30t sprocket fro rag joint mount today

Thanks Dan,

I been around, just had a lot going on, work schedule is a bit more crazy and a few other things in the mix also, I've never forgot about all the great motorbike brothers on here like yourself, just couldnt do to many things at once for a while, still a bit limited to what I would like to do because the wife has me set up with so many honey do's right now, but slowly but surely I'm chipping some of them away so I can hopefully get back on track and get to working more on the bike projects again and even more than before, wanting to get some good chain idler/tensioners made up along with a few sets of clutch pucks for anyone who may want them, just not set up like I need to be right now, but working on it and I will get it done "if the Lords willing and the creek dont rise" as the old saying around here goes...LOL!

I have plans for a couple of 4 stroker bikes as well as a few more 2 smokers and some in frame tanks and such for them, I've got some engines sitting in the shop and a few other parts but just havent had time to work on the stuff lately, but I will.

Again, glad to hear from you Dan, hope all is well on your end and you'll be seeing me around here more for sure.

Peace, Map

Originally Posted by Dan View Post
MapMan!! WB Buddy. Been wondering where you got off too.
I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!