View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 11:48 AM
Spoooooky Spoooooky is offline
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Holiday, FL
Posts: 18
Default What type of mount is that?

I was browsing on speeddemons website and noticed a really cool looking bike. The bike appeared to use a different type of mount for the gas tank to compensate for the thick frame.

so I was wondering, what is it?

(I blew up the picture a bit trying to make it easier to see, hopefully it doesn't degrade the quality too bad.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gas tanfk.jpg (370.4 KB, 55 views)
I may lack experience but I make it up with....... Dame, I got nothing.

Last edited by Spoooooky; 06-01-2013 at 12:00 PM.
Reply With Quote