Re: Project: Mongoose Blackcomb MB
Also some small details..
I changed out the spark plug already due to clearance issues.
I put rubber between the mounts and the frame to prevent engine movement.
I changed to fuel line to GM Recall Fuel Line. (the good stuff)
I already ported the intake manifold and gasket as well as the exhaust and gasket.
I also replaced the chain with #41 chain from my local tractor supply store. 10 feet for $11.99 and I made two chains as a precaution.
I siliconed around the head-gasket carefully to fix a minor compression leak and around the clutch cover to try to reduce noise but didn't really work on the clutch cover. Just really sealed up now. >.<