View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 09:09 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Finally not so lonely!

Originally Posted by rossrider View Post
Dodge dude94 that is something I am seriously going to consider once everything is done and she is on the road! I love that rougher, meaner sound, especially on hot rods (Mopar all the way here)! Going to sooo do that! I try not to get cops involved too much, but the 3 strikes and your out is definitly a motto in my book, so far its been 2!! Next one I am not going to be nice after thatg YES maybe a badge will change there mind!!??.. why do some people act as if the whole world belongs to them?? Uhh.. LOL
Not sure it will sound meaner, but it will sound rather dirtbike-ish, unlike some of the expansion chambers out for these engines. And you like Mopar, you and I will get along just fine.

Hopefully you'll get the neighbors figured out. Though, I had a problem with my neighbors for a while, they were total jerks. If you want the entire story, PM me. lol
2 WHEELS: '11 Huffy Good Vibrations, '11 Skyhawk GT5, 44t, CNSV2, NGK BPR7HIX, Bosch wire, shutupexhaust, 26x1.75kevlar tires, Tektro C230's, new stupid Bell chain