View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 08:01 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Finally not so lonely!

Originally Posted by rossrider View Post
Ohhh even drilling it out is a good idea! LOL.. oh im sure your not getting old your just getting to be more polite! LOL.. but anything to piss of my neighbors I am in, they have NO respect for my property and loud noise at 3-4am!!! *ssholes!! I myself love my cats too! My favorite is Butters my boy on the bike, I know good mommies arent supposed to have favorites but he rocks!! He is my best friend and the only thing that will ever love me UNCONDITIONALLY no human will or would ever do that!!
What I did with mine was I drilled out the little "tip" to a larger size and tried to take off as much on the inside with a dremel as I could. And I tried to taper the outer portion of the "tip". It quieted it down from running what is basically a straight pipe but still took away the neutered string trimmer sound. (seriously, I have lawn equipment with more aggressive exhaust notes)

Tried filing a noise complaint with the popo? lol

Awwww. Cute cat.
2 WHEELS: '11 Huffy Good Vibrations, '11 Skyhawk GT5, 44t, CNSV2, NGK BPR7HIX, Bosch wire, shutupexhaust, 26x1.75kevlar tires, Tektro C230's, new stupid Bell chain