View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 06:23 PM
Thumbs up Re: Welcome To The Welding & Metalworking Forum

Originally Posted by JustAnotherBozoOnABike View Post
thanks Crazy Horse, your 'friend request' is the closest thing to a welcome i've gotten around here, far it hasn't seemed like a very friendly place so thanks again. i'll go back to lurking and studying, thanks too for sharing your knowledge, you personally have posted up a fair bit of homework for me and i best get started.

...i think i'll start with your Harbor Freight thread so i'll at least have the right tools when things hit the fan.

peace, bozo
bozo, your welcome and thanks for hanging in there with us crazies here at, you are in the right place.

Bozo, please checkout these these books from atomic zombie you don't need to have a million dollars or a million tools to build some amazing motorized bicycles, see the books below that I'm suggesting, you'll find a wealth of knowledge in them, and with some inexpensive horrible fright tools you'll be amazed at how cheap it is to build your own custom bicycles.

Here's the link to the book titled: Bike, Scooter, and Chopper Projects for the Evil Genius & Atomic Zombie's Bicycle Builder's Bonanza

Bozo, let us know what you think about this book?

Peace Crazy Horse.
P.S. Builders check this thread for in depth info for Horizontal 4-stroke Honda crf50 Pitbike / Dirtbike / Atv engines:

These engines work best used for motorizing the Stretch Cruisers & Chopper builds.