So I finally have some updates for my build. I have been taking my time with this thing, I'm glad I started when it was cold out since I had so many little things I had to fix.
First off it was a pretty lengthy wait for my pirate cycles hub adapter. I changed the studs and hardware on the bike only to have a head stud strip out on me. I corrected that with a helicoil, installed a pulley for my clutch cable that I purchased. I had some issues with the bike initially it was not idling at all now it does idle and get up to speed pretty well. I installed a speedo from target and a side mirror. I am pretty pleased with the bike and its gotten alot of attention on the short trips around the block so far.
Here is a pic, tell me what you think