Default Re: Travel question

Originally Posted by Otero View Post
P.S. Boz,
I'm right with ya on the Jefferson Quote. Here's
"I fear that banking institutions pose a greater
threat to our liberty than any standing army."
Thomas Jefferson

"The right to travel is a fundamental constitutional right."
...ruled Supreme Court Justice Potter Stewart.( Eisenhower admin.)
...yeah, i've been looking at Alamosa county and a couple of other county's, the more remote the better, lol. ...if you check the 'earthship' website there is a link on the right side called 'Pockets of freedom' that leads to a map of the US with counties that have sane building regulations are colored in green so you'll know where building alternative style buildings is still possible without all the bs red tape.

...and here is another favorite quote of mine, ...kinda says part of why i want to move to Colorado, specifically.

"Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded." --Abraham Lincoln

...i'm kinda partial to this one too, lol.

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

~ Samuel Adams

peace, bozo
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." -Thomas Jefferson