View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 02:09 PM
Thumbs up Re: Walmart FatBikes

I concur 16v4nrbrgr, if Walmart see's that these are popular enough for them to make a profit, then they'll order twice as many for the followup Production runs!

16v4nrbrgr, you know as well as I do just as with our schwinn stingray / occ choppers, they had a first, second, third, and fourth Production runs of the Schwinn OCC Pedalchopper.

Yes and now here in Washington, D.C. you can buy the used Schwinn OCC Pedalchopper sold at Walmarts from 2004 thru 2006 all day long off Wash, D.C. Craigslist for $40 to $50 dollars a pop.

I see some inexpensive Walmart Mongoose Beast's for sale on Craigslist here in Wash, D.C., in the near future.

For some of us Builders these Mongoose Beasts, will be not to challenging to motorize.

Originally Posted by 16v4nrbrgr View Post
If they're selling this fast expect multiple generations of them, it's not like its the last time this hits the stores.

P.S. Builders check this thread for in depth info for Horizontal 4-stroke Honda crf50 Pitbike / Dirtbike / Atv engines:

These engines work best used for motorizing the Stretch Cruisers & Chopper builds.