View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 09:33 AM
Wild Bill's Avatar
Wild Bill Wild Bill is offline
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Camarillo So. Cal.
Posts: 474
Default Re: New member from Sacramento

Originally Posted by pikeman1 View Post
I almost forgot, most of these kit companies will not ship kits to California due to their emission laws. That is strange, because I can't find where they're not legal in California. Also, in CA you need a drivers license and need to pass a course to get a motorcycle endorsement according to the law on this link. One guy on this forum said they made him get it licensed, but it doesn't say that in this link which has the law. Hope it works out.

At the link it does say just below the motorized scooter that you do need an M1 or M2 licence. In Ca you do need an M1 or M2, sad but true, but I have heard some say that some cops say they dont care. Or you can do what Im gonna do and just get the motorcycle learners permit so you dont have to take the riding test in which case you need a motorcycle to take that test, they wont let you take it on a motor bicycle.
Its all fun and games until someone loses an eye, then its just fun!

Last edited by Wild Bill; 03-19-2013 at 09:37 AM.
Reply With Quote