View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 11:11 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Default Re: custom 2 stroke headlight set up

hello dan,yes i did look at the forums for headlights,but im doing something more i have a harley davidson 35w headlight blinkers and tail light and horn and im running a power wheels 12v 9.5ah rechargeable battery to give me a direct source of power,im mainly trying to avoid using the white wire on the 2 stroke motor as a power source..once i have everything welded up and installed i will post some pictures of the out come,actually just finished installing my sick bike parts expansion chamber,have disc brakes new rims new seat new carb air filter,chains cranks alloy throttle grips and flame side view mirrors on their way...tuesday they will be here and ima have a blast putting it all together..just did a custom paint job on the motor went black and ford red and kept that color scheme throughout the bike,tomorrow i will be doing some red pin stripping on the bike then just need to find some nice skull decals to give it a nice touch that fits me,but im also running a chopper front fork and using the ct-70 throttle assembly to have light control at my finger tips...atm my bike runs at 40mph now that was before the expansion chamber and the new speed carb so we shall see when im done over hauling this thing.i want to thank everyone who took the time to assist me in my noobish questions...