View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 05:29 PM
Thumbs up Re: Crazyhorse's Custom Motorized Bicycle Builder build a shop with Harbor Freight To

Originally Posted by Crazy Horse View Post
Anyway Ö Hereís a list of all the things Iíve bought over the past 2-years at Harbor Freight Tools.

Harbor Freight Tool List

My first welder from Harbor Freight was the,
90-Amp Flux Wire Mig Item #68887 Sale Price $109.99
Functionality of a MIG welder without the hassle of gas. This Flux Core Arc Welder (FCAW) is specifically designed to use self-shielding flux-cored welding wire, eliminating any need for gas and regulators normal MIG welders require. Set-up is easy for gasless flux-cored welding. With a variable speed wire control and thermal overload protection, this flux wire welder is easy to use. Great little welder just ask forum member ( Graucho ), and see his builds here in the forum.

More to How about a Blank Harbor Freight Gift / Tool Wish List that you can give to family, friends, significant other. Help yourself get the tools you need want etc...

Notice, I'm sharing this information for those who are new to motorized bicycles and are ready to start building their own frames and fabricating parts.

So save yourself some money and just start with a Angle Grinder, 4-1/2" Item#95578 and the 90-Amp Mig Item #68887 90 Amp Flux Wire Welder. These are inexpensive Items that will get you started on custom bicycle frame building, modifying and fabricating for under $150.00

I'm still working on a Tool Wish List that you can copy print and write in the items you'd like for significant other / family / friends to have showing what you'd like from HFT Co.

To Be Continued....
P.S. Builders check this thread for in depth info for Horizontal 4-stroke Honda crf50 Pitbike / Dirtbike / Atv engines:

These engines work best used for motorizing the Stretch Cruisers & Chopper builds.