View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 09:09 PM
VIKTR VIKTR is offline
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: San Diego
Posts: 193
Default Re: What got you into all this trouble?

In California you're supposed to have a drivers license with an M endorsement to operate a motorized bicycle.

Just a friendly heads up to help keep you out of more trouble.
Reply With Quote