Thread: coast to coast?
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 01:08 PM
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member
Default Re: coast to coast?

I guess I should up date my profile! I also think this forum should add a like feature to comments.
I am originally from bartholomew county, actually spent my youth in elizabetown! The stretch of 50 from north vernon to Cincinnati is beautiful! I did highschool in crothersville and lived in jackson county next to muskatatuk on commiskey pike and off hw 256 west of Austin, before college in muncie. which is where I built my motorbike in the winter of 2009. I ordered a China girlkit that I saw in the trader magazine. After I blew out my coaster brake I found this site and I really fell in love with the hobby...I'm polishing my fork today
I'm currently living in California with my family, with future plans to move to Michigan. I'm thirty and its time to buy a home...and imo its just too pricey here. And I really miss michigan beers. LOL
I wouldn't want to make this trip with a China girl. While the engine I have is trustworthy for cruising through the redwoods around my town, I wouldn't take it up a 7% grade! Not to mention legal ramifications of going into other states.
A legal 4 stroke build one of those friction drive front wheel mount engines. Velo something I think.... To really pull you up those steep grades in the sierras and the rockies?