View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 01:51 PM
Thumbs up Re: Frame Jig on the cheap

BIG BUMP, on your thread Culver all the way to the Chop Shop, Fabrication & Painting Forum Section. Well this thread is related to Welding and Chopping our frames, and what better way to weld / build them than using your bicycle frame jig.

Originally Posted by flybytaco View Post
I get so much more satisfaction building my own stuff. like the frame i'm building now with full suspension. I wouldnt be into this hobby if it were just about slapping a kit in a beach cruiser.
Ditto, flybytaco can't help myself I'm always torching, cutting, ginding and welding my own frames.

Originally Posted by culvercityclassic View Post
Hey Taco send me a PM and I will help you get this together...If you need so i can set you up with a contact thats local to you.
Culvercityclassic, PM sent to you.

Originally Posted by culvercityclassic View Post
Purchase 10 feet of 3/4" and 10 feet of 1 1/2" uni-strut channel, that should be enough. You are going to need a bunch of sprig nuts and bolts with washers, 3/8" and some "L" brackets. If you can use a chop saw all the cuts will turn out real clean after you de-bur them.

Culver, please could please tell us if you've upgraded or modified your inexpensive bicycle frame jig.

Any revised list of parts since your last post here Culver?

The best place to find the right stuff is an Electrical Whole-sale house.
Crazy Horse.
P.S. Builders check this thread for in depth info for Horizontal 4-stroke Honda crf50 Pitbike / Dirtbike / Atv engines:

These engines work best used for motorizing the Stretch Cruisers & Chopper builds.

Last edited by Crazy Horse; 02-10-2013 at 01:53 PM. Reason: typo