View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 01:43 AM
soup325's Avatar
soup325 soup325 is offline
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Canberra
Posts: 175
Default Re: 200w petrol motor

One easy way is to limit the travel of the throttle cable, or as stated above an intake restrictor.

I have posted some legal stuff in this thread.

When Im riding, I make sure I, "look like", the engine is assisting me. Not I, assisting the engine. Hence the legal name of our motorised bikes are "power-assisted pedal cycles". Australian design rules definition.
Reply With Quote